Hello, 

I'm writing here again. 

It's been time. I don't know how long has passed and how long more is it going to be. The days just kind of pass in a blur. I am very happy. I think that's the predominant feeling that I am feeling. I am learning things and making jokes and seeing progress in the things that I take heart in. I have goals and dreams and steps to achieve them. 

I have people that love me and show me that they love me. Life is good. 

I lost my sunglasses a few days ago. I got very sad as they were the pair that I got when I went shopping with Jaime's mom. I ordered the exact same pair off of it's website but that's not the same. 

I am playing tennis. I watched a bunch of videos this morning and I'm eager to start using the skills that I learnt in practice. There are truly too many things that I want to do and frankly, probably not enough time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing more before term starts

Feelings #4