I have love I need to pour out.

I have adored you the moment I met you. Perhaps I never told you that. Be it my ego, be it my pride. You swept me off my feet, being so incessantly charming, it oozes out of you. How could I not help but fall in love so hard and so fast that it felt like a crash. Leaving me with broken bones and a broken heart. I physically hurt. 

I can't believe I had you. I still can't. I still don't believe I had you. You were so perfect and amazing that I couldn't believe that you wanted me the way I wanted you. To be loved by you didn't feel right. I still wonder if you ever did. You looked me in my eyes and told me you would die for me. And yet I didn't believe it. I am still trying so hard to. 

My heart is stone now. And I have turned yours the same. It's better this way. Logically, it won't hurt anymore. I like it this way. I finally feel like I love my little stone heart, my little ego, my little pride. It keeps me safe. From your love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing more before term starts

Feelings #4