Birthday

Hey I'm back!

Yeap I've finished my finals and its a tragedy. Its been such a long time since I actually wrote anything I really miss writing all sorts of shit on all kinds of surfaces.

True now I'm on holiday but heck I'm busy. Since it was my birthday just 2 days ago I really really had to celebrate with friends.

I say that like I'm being dragged to celebrate, and yeap, I was totally dragged by my hair to celebrate  my birthday, cause honestly I don't get why birthdays need to be celebrated, like what's the big deal with popping out from my mom's womb that's not an accomplishment at all.

Although I say that, I am in fact truly thankful to my friends who actually remembered my birthday without the help of Facebook since my birthday ain't published there. So. Now I have to also remember all my friends birthday and remember to wish them. SEE ain't birthdays horrifying.

So day before my birthday went with the BF to some mamak for hookah, and he bought a slice of my favourite cake and when he came and fetch me, lighted it up in the car and sang. Damn that was sweet. He gave me a power bank too for my new phone.

So after that I went out again with friends for another round of hookah, and after that we went burger hunting. Which was cool, and extremely fattening.

Birthday itself was awesome too, had sushi for lunch, and after that dinner with the family and cake, and supper with friends and another round of hookah. Damn my lungs are so gonna wither and die.

So anyway, am watching Gossip Girl now, and yeap I know I'm outdated and all but I already finished all my Game of Thrones ( not really, I skipped a few episodes, but I read the book, so, that counts ) and I finished 10 seasons of Friends also. OOOH so am totally inspired by Dan to write more, so here goes.

Toodles for now

Its like 1:20 am in the morning, holidays totally screw up my internal clock time

OOOH and I've got a new phoneeee, so hello Twitter, I'm active again :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma