Fairness

My post titles are all so one-worded and deep my entire blog looks like a season of Wilfred

Which in any case you guys do not know, its a TV series featuring Elijah Wood, which although he doesn't look THAT good as a hobbit, he has the most PRISTINE eyes on earth. Could swim in those things man.

 

ANYWAYS, I am studying for a certain public speaking test tomorrow and not surprisingly got distracted and went and blog-hopped.

And, well, I really think some people do not deserve what they have.

Isn't it unfair that people who are rich and pretty have everything they have on earth except a decent personality and ethics?

Rich and pretty people seem to just cruise through life without needing a single brain cell, just really good photo editing skills to fool the mass crowd.

And although it may sound like extreme sour grapes here, trust me in the fact that I do not want any part of fame see. And anything I say from now on is gonna sound like I'm defending myself, but hey, I study engineering people, I voluntarily slave myself over maths and physics equations everyday and I read thick volumes of thesis and mystery science fiction that no sane rich nor pretty people would go near. AND I FUCKING ENJOY IT.

Why am I justifying myself.

So, what I am saying here is, there are many more talented, intelligent, and creative human beings in this world that lack the facilities to make it big. And that's a pity. 

Study time. Toods :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma