Quick Resolution Jotdown

So heya bloggie quick one.

Heard some awfully good advice yesterday and it went something like:

Find three hobbies in your life, one to make you money, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative. 
So yea I kinda thought it was true and from now on I'm gonna pursue these three hobbies when I am less busy and have more time and that's why I'm writing this down in case I forget about this.

My memory sucks I know.

So a hobby to make me money. Future me, pursue PHOTOGRAPHY. You remember how much you love pretty pictures and actually find it surprising about how much you can earn with a good picture? With all kinds of social media now, you can do that shit and earn off it. PLUS its fun. If you need more motivation go on ahead to Instagram and look at all them rich kids at the recommended section.

A hobby to keep me in shape. Dance! Future you. Or Ultimate Frisbee, or Cheer? Anything. You need to exercise anyway you big hunk of fat. Remember how much you love to dance? Them hours of ballet lessons when you were younger? True they made you so damn tired and you had to come home late and you were always hungry. But hey you never hated it you smelly mofo. WASH YOUR SOCKS THIS TIME.

Lastly, one to be creative. Either go for writing, like what I am doing now, or drawing or OMG compose something to don't put those 10 years in piano class to waste. Hm. You are pretty talented in all and all are a kind of mental release from work. Like when you write, or draw, or play piano, you remember it was a total stress reliever as you didn't need to brain at all.

OKAY CIAOS CIAOS

Hope you are doing well.

Eating cheese biscuits and supposed to be studying for World Religion Yi Xian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma