Mouth

Hello,

I honestly haven't spoken for a few days now I think my brain is slowly transforming into mush.

It's not like I deliberately don't speak, it's just that I have legit little to none social contact with anybody. Literally.

That is what happens when you are taking online classes.

I have even taken to studying at libraries in hopes of some dashing stranger that also likes studying glances upon me and is taken to my cute personality and talks to me.

So far. No luck.

Drinking a lot of coffee lately. I'm kinda addicted to that shit. My teeth are so yellow right now.

Not that it matters. If this goes on. NOBODY would ever see my teeth. Since I'm practically mute.

I could just skip brushing and flossing and rinsing and just you know, have bad breath and rotten teeth.

Gonna type here way more these few days. Cause well, nobody else has the time nor energy to listen to my thoughts and opinions.

Such a pity though. I have a great voice.

WORLD, YOU ARE MISSING OUT.

Well, have been programming a shit ton these few days. At least I have mad programming skills to show.

I totally googled online, and it said that if I cease to talk for a long period of time, I will eventually become shyer and shyer.

So if  I think this is bad, in the future, I would become one of those people that are super pale and practically just live on the Internet.

I'm gonna be overweight and be living on Gatorade. And weed.

However, Google also showed me results of people that haven't talked for months on end.

Well that made me feel a tad bit better.

Too bad for those people that haven't talked for months. At least I talked just 2 days ago.

Urgh I think I'm weird.

Toodles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma