Day 1 of 365

Hello,

I'm starting to think that I need more hobbies to keep me occupied and have something to show for my life by the time that I die. I do look back on this blog once or twice throughout the year and relive my life at the moment that I wrote it.

So, a mini-challenge for myself, to write a blog post every day this year. Partly because I think it'll improve my mental health, partly because I want to savor my memories in the future. Or let my grandkids know me as a youngin. Or, just improving my writing skills and communication skills in general.

Today was a busy day. It's the day after memorial day and I went into work early. By early, I mean like 8.30am. I walked to work instead of taking the bus today because I felt sluggish, and hey, I need the exercise. Woke up early cause I had the window open and some early morning ambulances drove past on my street.

I spilled eggplant and tofu sauce onto my bed. Should really stop eating on my bed. It's not as though I have any other form of furniture for me to eat off of. So now I'm sitting on a naked mattress on the floor typing this blog out.

I'm thinking how cool it would be if I could attach a picture here. Like some retro-y, film style picture of me on my bare studio apartment. I should get a tripod.

Work-wise mostly debugged this bug regarding backdated data checks and future installments. Briefly learned about settlements and debit schedules.

God, why didn't I throw my socks into the wash too. I have like three pairs of socks just lying around. I'm such a slob.

Alright, that's all for today, will check in tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma