Valentines y all

HEY

Usually I only update here to complaint and rant about stuff that doesn't satisfy me in life. Cause well. I'm a first world kid. No shit, I'm allergic to dust, and metal, which means I will never ever vacuum or clean the house in my entire life and I shall be wearing sterling silver or pure gold jewellery only. Because anything less than pure gold and I'll start itching.

I know right! I constantly amaze myself at how weak I am too!



Right. Valentines. Oh yeah didn't expected that right you guys. Betcha expected me to stay at home ALL BY MYSELF~ gorging on leftover CNY cookies and milk and complaining about life to my dog who I think hates me cause she's constantly running away from me and I only thought cats did that but nooooo. She's such a bitch. To think I spend like RM 80 to groom her fur and all when I don't even spend that kind of money in grooming myself. Love sucks, you give and don't receive.

OH YEA. VALENTINES. Anyway started of kind of bad as he was late by like an hour due to crazy jam which was true he ain't lying to get away from me, I saw the jam with my own eyes.

Went to every single restaurant but all of them had like mad queues to get in so we just settled to eat cheap char chan teng food, which heck wasn't romantic at all. I mean there was a gay couple in the table next to ours and because it was so packed they were literally one feet away from us I could reach out my hand and touch their food plus hearing other peoples conversation isn't that pleasant too.

BUT WHO CARES. Had fun anyway. And I byotch up his plans too he had this elaborate plan to go to various places after dinner but dinner itself already took 3 hours, plus driving time in the jam, I would say it was a 4 hour date. BUT heck it was fun, talked the entire time didn't even noticed time flying thus spent the entire night at the char chan teng eating ramen noodles and broccoli. Seriously. I wanted to eat ramen noodles so I ordered it for Valentines. This is how I roll yo.

I'm not that high maintenance after all. You just need to feed me ramen noodles. On a date. Didn't even order some fancy appetizer and stuff. Which damn he was paying, WHY DIDN'T I?

So, there was a handmade card involved too. AINT THAT SWEET. Handmade ya know. And it popped out. ARGH SO CUTE. He was like so embarrassed cause he said it was all pink and shizz and he wrote stuff in with a pencil. Okay. But still it made me go AW.

THATS ALL. Needed to record it down actually. There's another chapter to the story like how I got caught sneaking out by my mum and endured some heavy questioning, and she totally smelled me and said I smelled like beer and smoke. Which. Yea.
Oh and there's an extra guest at my house. Saw extra pair of shoes at my door. AND my brother's room is locked. *raise eyebrows *wink *raise eyebrows again at bro cause them shoes are a size 46 flip flops and they look like guy slippers.

Okay bro.

BYE! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma