Reviews

So I tried out the Botanical Mask Pack, here's a review. Doing reviews now so I can be a smart consumer in the future.

Pretty cool packaging. Instructions were all in Korean so that sucks. Kinda guessed what I'm supposed to do based on the pictures and the few roman numerals that were on there. The mask is skin coloured and seems to be made out of some biodegradable material. It also has a mesh backing on it you have to remove before using.

I believe the packaging says to leave it on for 10 to 20 minutes but I left it on for 30. Might be my sensitive skin, but when I put it on it kinda burned my skin. Then again, A LOT of skincare products burn my skin, so nothing new there. Oh the mask I tried on was the Aloe Vera mask pack, which was actually marketed to people with sensitive skin? But oh well.

Pretty good mask overall. Skin was smooth af after that. Kinda helped a lot with my hyper-pigmentation / acne scars. My skin looks much better now since I actually have a routine, as compared to last week.

Tried the Manyo Factory Active Refresh Herb Peeling Gel. Worst thing about it was that the PUMP DOESN'T WORK. Other than that it was pretty good. Refreshing, plus it didn't sting my skin which was the BEST. Left my skin baby smooth! Was a tad bit drying though.

Oh and the Botanical Real Aloe Leaf Gel Toner, and it didn't sting my skin either! Wasn't especially great tbh but this is the first time that I found a toner that doesn't cause me pain.

*Note to self: ALWAYS BUY SENSITIVE SKIN PRODUCTS PLEASE. SHIT HURTS. DON'T THINK SOMETHING'S CHEAP AND BUY IT AND JUST STING YOUR SKIN ALL THE TIME. YES IT'S EXPENSIVE BUT IT'S BETTER FOR YOU IN THE LONG RUN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma