Hey

I forgotten that night in the lodge. That was by far one of the worst nights of my life. I could have died that night.

The night we went camping.

The night of Alex's housewarming party.

The night where we sat on the couch and you told me about all the things.

That day that we went to IKEA.

That night you came back from London, and we walked around the lake and ended up in your place.

The many nights I spent at your 420 W Wilson place.

When Django slept on the goddamn pillow.

When you took my pictures.

That night with Cadence.

Snide remarks and butt pinches.

I guess, I don't feel too much about it anymore. I hardly remember all of them.

Kinda sad that we aren't close. I am lonely. I miss the closeness of somebody. Anybody. Feels terrible to know that out of all the people in the world, I don't have any of MY people.

Why can't I be satisfied with life the way everybody else is? Maybe they aren't. But maybe getting over the initial hump of getting to know people is difficult.

It's like the goddamn stock market. At what point do you sell?

You treated me like a piece of shit. I don't know why I do not keep that in front of my brain when I think of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma