Why am I unable to concentrate?

Within the duration of this blog post, I've took a break to cut my fingernails, and eat a cookie, and moisturize my face. 

Is it because my brain craves dopamine? Is it because of the constant barrage of information that we get from our phones?

I think I should probably go on a digital detox. Or start using something like Pomodoro to be able to concentrate better. 

I get sufficient amount of sleep and nutrients ( I think ) each day. The one thing I'm lacking might be exercise. Which I could try some yoga stretching right after this to maybe relax a little.

Maybe it's the anxiety. The thoughts racing at a hundred hours per second.

Maybe I should better plan my day. With a plan in mind, I can't afford to dilly dally my day away. 

Let's start with something small for this week

1. No Reddit/Robinhood/Instagram/Emails/Linkedin /YouTube hroughout the day. Only one hour allotted for those at the end of each day. 

2. During downtime. Read.

3. Yoga stretching

 Let's group back at the end of this week to see if I have made progress.

 

It seems as though I'm having a retro with myself. It's pretty interesting.

Maybe I should start doing planning with myself too. Treat myself as a software development company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma