Feelings #3

 What do I want out of the relationship, what I do want out you, what I want out of me, what I think you want out of me. 

Frankly, just a friend that I would fuck. I want somebody that talks to me about problems and shares his life with me

 

Do you still want to work on this? I get the vibe that you don't want to anymore but you are also receptive to talking to me and I know you love me but based on the last month or so, I feel as though nothing will change on your end, it feels as though you don't want to work on this anymore and if that's the case, I think we can call it quits.

 

I also feel as though it's hard to bring this up because I feel as though he's sensitive about it. 

I need you to be able to listen to me. To not get that frustrated and annoyed. I know you are running out of steam and let's work on helping you with that, but I need that from you. To listen to me and reassure me and not lose your patience. 

I need you to be less annoyed at stuff. It sucks that I feel so anxious hanging out with people. I'm so guarded of my words, so guarded of being vulnerable to people. I want you to be there and at the same time I don't, I don't know what to do anymore, and I want to talk to you about things and you are unable to talk about things? 

accommodating differences. I don't ever think you are accommodating my differences.

Maybe we need to be WAY less sensitive of each other's differences.

How are you feeling is your best?

 

Why do I feel that much better that he replied that he's willing to talk? 

Why do I feel like I don't want to be with him anymore because of that? What the fuck is wrong with me? 


We have insecurities. We need to be better about talking about it. I am telling you that these are the things that I am hoping that you do, and I think you want to make me feel better. I don't feel like you're pulling your weight in communicating with me. You run out of bandwidth a lot and you get butthurt when I call you out on things. The frustration on my side is that I don't think you're pulling your weight. I am opening your door and trying to understand you better, understand your feelings and my feelings and you are telling me that you are running out of bandwidth all the time. I can't stay for "I don't know" anymore. I feel like I'm waiting for you to figure out your own shit and I can't wait around for that anymore. In the process of waiting for you to figure it out, that I get hurt? I know its unintentional but how is it fair that I get hurt in the process. I need you to say "I don't know but I want you to be willing for me to stay and figure it out and help you with it" but it feels as though you are pushing me away constantly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma