Day 2

I hate you more today.

Again, I see you in everything around me.

I keep imagining some girl, hotter than me, the same race as me, big tits and all bouncing on your cock.

I keep imagining some girl going down on you and you doing the thing you do when it gets good.

I have more scenarios in my head where you do increasingly unspeakable things. 

I hate you.

You've hurt me so much throughout the time we dated. There's so much resentment that I have towards you. I wished we never met. 

I almost feel as though I should go out and hurt you the way you've hurt me to make me feel better, to make me feel in control again. 

I hate you.


I keyed in the passcode to your phone into my phone today. Stupid muscle memory.

Took a late night walk by the beach with Sandy. It was lovely. Made me think of you in a kind of different way. I was thinking it would be great that it was you instead of Sandhiya, we would make jokes and I'll talk way too much about myself. We'll live in one of these apartments near the lake. And I thought about the future we've always talked about.

But I also really enjoyed walking with Sandy. It was something that I wouldn't be doing had you been here. Had I stayed with you. I was pushing myself to do more and I was proud of myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma