Day 1


Everything around me reminds me of you.
I miss your texts throughout the day.
I miss your generosity, I miss your hugs, I miss your smell, I miss you loving me.
I miss your wholehearted support of all the stupid and whimsical things I decide to do.
I miss living together, I miss coming home to you. I miss you coming home to me. I miss sitting on the couch and watching tv at the end of the day, or just a Sunday afternoon.
I miss dressing up and going out with you. I miss winter nights where we walk in the snow. I miss going to the dog park on weekends and farmer’s markets in the spring.
I miss making dinner with you. I miss you complimenting my cooking even though it sucks.
I miss going to Home Depot together to pick up things for all our random projects. I miss going to the grocery store with you.
I miss you taking care of me when I’m down. That takes a lot out of you and out of me.
I’m sorry for everything that happened. I really need this and I really appreciate all you’ve done for me. I’m glad you’re letting go. I love you and I miss you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma