Journaling

Guess my resolution to write more hasn't panned out eh?

I'm worried that one day I'll wake up and look back at my life and regret it. I'll regret not being happy every single day. I'll regret that I've filled my life with seeking fulfillment and missing out on life itself. I worry that I haven't touched enough lives of people. I worry that the emptiness inside me will never be filled. I worry that I'll always only ever envy the lives of other people and never seeing the beautiness of my own. 

I worry that every second I spend not being on the path to making myself happy, that it would make or break my future.

I've spent this weekend alone and I do nothing but think. Thinking is so fucking detrimental to me. Every second that I spend thinking, I just increase my anxiety. I should really get around to hiring a therapist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma