Now let's talk about things to be grateful for.

I'm grateful for the opportunities that I've had in life. While I might squander a lot of them away (please, such negative thinking), I am grateful that God (luck, chance, whatever) has given me many opportunities in life. 

I'm grateful to have people in my life. People that I can reach out to if needed. 

I'm grateful to have a house over my head. I think I've always taken that for granted. But here I am. I'm grateful for this house that I live in. 

I'm grateful for the my body. My body which I hate. My body that ferries me around with it's own two legs. The body that allows me to breathe, to travel, to walk, to create, to lift things, to nurture things.

Let's start small, because I can't think of anything more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma