Aaaaaand hello everybody!

So today was kinda an okay day spent the morning studying calculus like crazy and god i still hate college no matter how much time i spend in it. People taking my course of engineering are just no fun, maybe thats why most engineers die forever alone. Honestly people taking mass comm or say business are so much more outgoing and easy to hangout with compared to deary sciencey people that die if thier calculators explode.

Not being a bitch here Im also categorized as sciencey person since arts bore me to death, no discrimination okay just came here to rant.

So real fun was after class when I went to Sunway and they had Christmas decoration up and around and OMG H&M in Sunway Pyramid is opening this Thursday EEEEEEK! Like finally a shop that I like in Sunway other than Cotton On cause honestly am kind of a cheapo and am not vain enough to spend like 100k on clothes. See told ya Im a sciencey nerd. I ll probably pay ransom if you kidnap my calculator.

So went and Shishaed after that and theres this place in SS15 that offers shisha in broad daylight which may seem wierd to some people but its perfect for me as parents are paranoid like crazy and wont let me out at night so had to find cool stuff to do in the afternoon yo. Other than sleeping that is.

So having calculus quiz tomorrow life just sucks never ending quizzes and tests to study for why did I choose a defree course argh Im just so frigging dumb now Im stuck with 1k ton of stress and yeaaaaaap. Study break next week tho Muahahaha :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma