Hey,
So recently been reading a lot of blog posts by other people and kinda got inspired and now i want to start typing out a couple blog posts again.

Im such a pig.

So anyways, I'm like 18 years old this year and seriously comparing to people on the net, my life is so uninspiring and tediously boring. Like normal girls my age would be going out every single day and decking themselves out in like ridiculously expensive outfit and are all immaculately groomed from head to toe, like perfect hair without even a hair out of place,nails that are crazily long and painted and studded with swarovski crystals all and make up with lashes as long as the Nile river all.

And honestly all i own is a hairbrush. And i don't even use it every day. For example, Im sitting in front of the computer now. Guess what im dressed in. Frigging pyjamas with pink bears saying "biscuit" on it and my hair hasn't been wash nor brush in one day and I have not been wearing a bra for nearly 12 hours. And today is a public holiday.

Kind feel like I'm wasting my "lovely youth". Since what I do everyday is pig out on Oreos and milk and watch 2 broke girls.

I dont know.

Feel like Im some 30 year old that has no boyfriend and husband and gonna be a spinster forever.

SO not cut out to be cool.

Sigh.

And I'm so disinclined tbo having plastic surgery so yea i think imma gonna be uncool my whole life.
Toodles, just wanna rant a bit cause I finished all my episodes of 2 broke girls and HIMYM and Big bang theory. And im not nerd enough to study on a public holiday.

OKAY sorry Im back again hehe. Was just reading Xiaxue's blogposts from like 2003 and heck kinda got inspired again. I mean she's like one of the most successful blogger i know and heck I really like her she's cool. And okay here's the deal, she's took nearly 10 years up to now to be this successful, which in a way is encouraging and depressing at the same time. Encouraging cause its like ohkay she worked her way up and her first few blogposts kinda ain't that interesting either and she didn't shoot to fame and she wasn't that pretty in the start. And depressing in the way like GAH 10 years down the road I ll be 28 years old thats practically AGES to actually be successful in any way ( and in my case as I'm not pretty nor cool nor intending to get plastic surgery maybe I ll need 20 YEARS to become successful.

AND I was depressed in the last few blogposts because I kind of broke up with my Best Friend because he liked me and life got complicated. And it was a pretty complicated and heart wrenching moments as we couldn't hangout and at the same time he's my best friend and I had a lot of tests at college and it was a couple of stressful and depressing weeks.
And anyways I don't know why anybody in my course bother with relationships as all of us are studying ENGINEERING and we are all gonna end up forever alone anyway. Or married to each other. Who said it was hard to explain? Hahaha found this on 9gag :D
Okay I'm lame.

And one last thing that has been bothering me. You guys know the MUSIC VIDEO of WAKE ME UP by avicii? Well of course you do who hasn't seen that music video and you know what, Avicii is coming to Malaysia in a few more weeks and I'm like effing dying to go because Malaysia likes to ban nearly every single artist that happens to be on tour and any artist/DJ/celebrity that manages to make it to Malaysia are like precious pearls and you have to go. Trouble is I'm broke like shit and tickets cost like RM100 over.

Oh yea I was talking about the music video. Seriously the little girl in that video can't be older than 10 years old and she's going to a rave party. And she has a tattoo. And she's so pretty. And I'm 18 years old and my mum doesn't trust me to go shopping with friends and totally banned me from getting another piercing. CAN this world be more unfair? Sometimes I think orphans are so lucky. They have a lot of friends since young and any success they achieve they can say they earned it totally. Yeah I know I should count my blessings and shits and all but yea think bout it. Oh yeah i know its a music video and all its fake and all but heck yea you music video people just made my life look more miserable than it already is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma