Been feeling so damn lazy recently. It's horrible being a girl honestly. Periods, mood swings, pain everywhere, its like God was hurt really bad by his ex and hate females with a burning vengeance.

So I'm still on holiday at least. Been lazing around at home watching back to back pretty little liars episodes. I noticed my standard of English deteriorated so fervently that I can't even string proper sentences without the help of Google and auto-correct. Technology is a Godsend. Going to sit for TOEFL in a few weeks hopefully and with my current standard I don't think I will get a good score see. Thus, the increase in my writing frequency here.

Since nobody ever reads this blog its like I could type whatever shit I wanted to. I could talk about my farts even. Which, I think its a girl thing, girl farts are all usually crazy silent, like, if we were in a quiet room, you'll be able to hear a pin drop before hearing me fart. Though, apparently, girl farts are usually way smellier, which well, make sense. Silent killers.

I've been reading around Beauty blogs in Malaysia and OMG I kid you not the standard of English in my country is way low. Or maybe its due to the fact that beauty bloggers are prettier than the average person, therefore have less brain cells and are bimbos. Or maybe they use too much beauty products such as hair dye and the dye actually seeps into their brains via diffusion and thus, damaging their brain and lowering the standard of English. Or you know, pretty people usually get their way anyways and they don't need to use their brains much thus it shrank and became a lump of tofu. Just a theory.

Just Google some beauty products and add in Malaysia at the end of your search query and be amazed.

I'm still watching Pretty Little Liars. Four more days to the end of my holidays. Don't think I have enough time to finish Season 3 and 4.

Jimmy Fallon is pretty funny, I don't know why people hate him so. OKAY, maybe he's not that funny, but he's really sporting and not that bad as a host. I've seen worst hosts. Hey, he doesn't mind getting drunk, wet, and generally do embarrassing stuff on national television. I don't see many people ego less enough to do that honestly.

And I'm rambling.

I'm so bored. But somehow the idea of term starting next week makes me really depressed. Like, I rather be sad and bored and over think alone at home for 2 months rather than go meet people in college and go to lectures and make small talk. I have severe social anxiety I guess.

I have a really sad sad life see.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma