Writing more before term starts

Hey, so i woke up today feeling very creative and smart, so I decided to write a bit since I'm free anyway. Well not really very free I do have piano lessons at 12.

Which makes me want to rant. I have had piano lessons since I was 4 years old and now I'm already 19 and yet I still need to continue with it, what a waste of a good weekend. Plus, I'm not allowed to drive so my parents or my brother would always need to drive me there and although they don't complaint out loud, I can still sense the crazy, loud, bitch mental shout in their brains for needing to ferry me around. 

I should be practicing my piano. Or not one hour of class would turn out to be one hour of mad scolding from my teacher. Well, typing, in some way, trains the finger muscles, I bet, that's why people get carpal right. 

And I downloaded Tinder. Was reading 9gag, and it seems fun. For people living under a rock, Tinder would be some dating app where you get to label people if they are Hot or Not, which is perfect cause its an app that is supposed to let you judge people. So when two people Hot each other, you can make contact and start talking.

 So while I don't really need Tinder (I do have a relationship, kind of, I'm not too pathetic),I downloaded it anyway. "Why?" you ask, "Do you like to hook 20 guys around?" "You whore". Well calm your mammary glands people. Well, in real life, its not like we have a chance to choose who you are friends with. You just happen to make friends with whoever that happen to be there. For example, first day of school, you usually make small talk with whoever you are sitting with that day, and that person would turn out to be your BFF for the rest of the term. And if they are crazy bitchy, well too bad for you everyone else is taken.

So that'll be cool, gonna spend the whole day today playing with Tinder I guess. Choosing a profile pic should take 3 hours at the least. OOOH over time I'll be hanging out with an army of crazy hot guys. Like to be my friend you should have at least, beautiful eyes, good control of your hair, strong jawline, and 6 pack abs. Nah I'm kidding. That person would immediately rise in rank and become my boyfriends instead of mere friend.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly I think I have a pretty decent singing voice. Maybe when I go to the States I shall try out American Idol. Since the judges are now J.LO, Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr. , I really do think I have a chance to at least get a Golden Ticket.

I haven't gone to piano yet, nor practiced anything. So gonna get nagged at. Blegh. Well, at least I have sang the entire song list of Lionel Richie and Stevie Wonder on You tube and have not been yelled at by my brother or neighbors , so, I guess I've got that going on for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma