Astrology

Its like MAGIC.

Never really believed in Astrology actually. Sure I'll read the Horoscope section if a newspaper comes my way but truth to be told stuff that is predicted by the newspaper never ever happen to me in real life. Or maybe it happened but I'm too dense to understand. Which I think that's most probably the case.

So today by chance I happened to Google Taurus celebs (which by the way I'm a Taurus) and lo and behold every single one of them that came out happened to be those that I seriously have a crush on. That I loved their sense of  style and that I love their character and yada yada.
Like Cory Monteith, that I totally crushed on for ages, and and Audrey Hepburn, which eff is the most perfect woman on this earth.
That means astrology is TRUE.

On that note, I shall go research more into this thing. If it really happens to be accurate, I'm going to predict fortunes. Or maybe just deliberately choose all my lucky days to go rob a bank.

ABRACADABRA.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma