On holiday today. My college finally did something right for the first time in its entire existence - giving out appropriate holidays.

I totally don't get why nobody likes me. I'm so freakishly fun and sporting. Sure, you may say that people who are truly fun and sporting would not come out directly and state that they are fun and sporty. Just like how psycho killers would never admit that they are in fact psycho killers. But hey, this blog is essentially what's going on in my brain and its not in any way psychotic and bitchy right? RIGHT?


Well. I've got a best friend who likes me and brings me out whenever he cans. I got that going for me I guess. And its really sweet that he lives like a 25 minute drive from my house plus there's a toll in that stretch of road, which he willingly pays. Aw. That proves I'm a really really fun sporty and interesting person right?

Quite a productive day so far. Went to the gym for the first time this year. Literally died on the treadmill after 15 minutes. How can people go to the gym for fun? And REGULARLY? What is wrong with these people are they automatons made out of steel and they sweat out hydrocarbons? Or are they just insecure about themselves until the point that they will drop dead when they stop going to the gym and see a mirror? But still, applause for them, good for you, but I'm never ever going to the gym again this month. Or until the weighing scale says I have to.

Ooooooh though going to the gym was quite of an ego boost. There was this bunch of teenage boys around the age of maybe 16? They look young anyways. And it feels effing awesome to be centre of their attention MUAHAHAH. It helps also if you happen to be the only female in the entire gym. Plus they asked me to help them take a photo. Which is kinda stupid who takes pictures in the gym? Unless you're so ripped from the gym session that you fell in love in yourself and need to document the moment. I mean, during gym time you're all sweaty and red in the face and wearing your workout clothes. Yea.

Going to the gym seriously sucks. Not going to go until I gain like 10kg and when my best friend absolutely hates me and can't stand to be around me as going to puncture his car tyres, then only would I grudgingly go. Its 2 more days till Chinese New Year and there's like a ton of cleaning to do in my house. Mainly my room seriously even though have started cleaning since December I still think if I look hard enough I ll find cockroach families somewhere. AND going to the gym makes my muscles ache like craaaaaaaaaazy so, SO gonna get scolded by my parents because lack of clean air in my room, due to me being unable to hold a broom because my arms feel like falling off.

CIAOS. HAPPY CNY! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma