Hey

So annoyingly jealous of them Korean actresses with their white fair skin and long lashes and doe eyes and straight nose GAH.
What's the thing about pretty people that you want to rip their face off and stick it onto your own? Or is it just me?

Kim Tae Hee. Gawd she's so perfect, even them eye bags under her eyes actually enhances her prettiness. Why is God so unfair. Seriously I would die for her skin.

Yoona. Duh. Slightly monolidded but still effingly gorgeous. Which how on earth is that possible.



Seriously take all my money but I want their skin, hair and nose. Oh and jawline too my jawline looks like it has been repeatedly punched by a sumo cause its so swollen.
I'm SO getting plastic surgery once I save enough for it.

BYE. Going to go die in front of the mirror by looking at myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma