HELLO

I know I should be in the Guinness Book of Records. Three posts in a day? Ohmaigawd Xian have you underwent surgery or something to cure your laziness?
Wow okay I know, its just been a really boring day, the most interesting thing that happened today was me starting a new season of NCIS: Los Angeles which I can't believe I haven't started watching before.

Need new TV series to start actually. Have been watching too much TV that I go through series so fast that I'm disappointed at the rate my Internet is loading, way too fast yo.

Right, just had a really sad dinner of Satay sticks with peanut sauce and half a grilled salmon slice and couple pieces of guava. Alone. Pretty sure my parents are torturing me like that. CAN'T WAIT TO JET OFF INTO THE SUNSET TO AMERICA. That sounded wrong I know. Oh and its literally the sunset see USA is in Malaysia's West. Unless the pilot flies the other way which is over Aussie and Japan, then its the sunrise. Erm wait USA time is earlier than Malaysian time in time zone difference, so, okay sunrise it is. Oh gawd I just bored you guys to death didn't I. Betcha all slumped over the keyboard now, drooling.

On the bright side I now know I can fit an entire piece of guava into my mouth. Without choking. Wanna date me? ;)

ARGH WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY CONSIDERATE FRIENDS WHO WILL DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO PUCHONG TO FETCH ME OUT. Gawd I actually think my parents deliberately moved to a faraway place to avoid us going out frequently. Cause Puchong honestly, staying here for nearly 10 years already, I find Puchong a freakishly boring place. Night life here sucks. And PARENTS WON'T GET US A CAR. Wanna feel how imprisonment is like? Come to my house, its exactly like a jail.

Okay brain vomiting. I better go back to NCIS i can feel em unsolved crimes calling to me. Maybe I should be a detective and be really cool and wear shades all the time and a trench coat and nobody can say I'm a poser.

*******

Okay got bored of NCIS. I have the attention span of a fly.

Gonna watch Korean dramas instead and get all sappy and sad and depressed and needy and sure I'm gonna end up forever alone and wish somebody likes me.

And end up fat too as been eating a lot of Chinese New Year cookies and nuts instead of ice cream ( There's an ice cream ban in my house, dad thinks they're unhealthy. I KNOW RIGHT, why can't they kill me already )
Which is OKAY as fat people always have awesome boobs. Which would be a nice change. Cause everybody that knows me in person would never relate the word boobs and me together. Sad I know. Maybe I should get a boob job when I get older. What a bimbo thought I just had. Whatever, guess my future children would be really thin as slice of silicon in my future boobs would block their food source.

*******

Am watching this Korean drama called My Princess and honestly Korean dramas feed you a ton of crap

#1 Gutsy girls who speak their mind and act really cute gets the guy

Soooooo not true hello if I went up to some guy in front of the girl he likes and claim that he is my boyfriend most probably I will get punched in my pretty face. ( Okay you may not get this but what happened was the main character in the drama went ahead to this guy and gave him some relationship advice by telling him he should make the girl he likes jealous, so she went ahead and told the girl that she's his girlfriend )
And all the cuteness honestly if it is in the real world, the girl would be either
(A) punched in the face by every girl in the world cause she's stealing all the dudes in this world
(B) be gang raped cause she's cute AND pretty
Oh and the speaking their mind thing? Well its a miracle she hasn't been killed by everybody she knows because honesty makes other people hate you. True fact.

#2 Fate is how you will meet your husband

Seriously, if you meet this guy more than once in a day or once in a week, chances are that dude is going to be your future husband. Who cares if he's a jerk or looks extremely ugly? He's going to change his entire being in the end just for you. ( See Boys Over Flowers )

#3 The guy you've been crushing on since forever? Well he's a jerk, and the guy that you totally hate the most and is your arch-enemy? Well, that's your future husband

EVERY SINGLE KOREAN DRAMA I WATCH. SERIOUSLY? Or is it that I have bad taste in choosing the dramas?

#4 Some sort of accident will happen that cause you to find your true love with the ugly/jerk/rich dude that you hate so much and you guys will go through some hardships usually parents/lifestyle/friends

I think I had this rant before but yeap there's a ginormous cliché in Korean dramas.
AND YESH I still enjoy wasting all my time watching them okay. I'm a romantic girly girl okay. I like to watch Titanic and cry into my Chinese New Year cookies and milk.

Ciaos


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma