New Year Resolutions

HEY I AM SO LATE ON THIS ITS ALREADY THE 5th OF JANUARY BUT SERIOUSLY MEANS I TOTALLY HAVE THE INTENTION ON CHANGING MY LIFE SEE IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS AND IM STILL DEDICATED TO WRITING RESOLUTIONS


#1 WORKOUT
Can't stress this enough have been wanting to workout since forever but IN MY DEFENCE this is the first year working out made the cut to be in my New Year's resolution list. Well I am kinda flabby around the stomach I hate the end of puberty. Honestly when I was in my childhood and teens god I could stuff my face with just about anything and still stay thin like a frigging stick now I eat an apple and I gain 10kg.


 

#2 STOP CALLING HIM ANY MORE AND STOP OBSESSIVELY STALK HIS LAST SEENS ON WHATSAPP OR FACEBOOK OR TWITTER
Well. This speaks for itself. Im an overly attached crazy bitch. HEH.
MOVE ON ALREADY GAWD


#3 MOISTURISE MORE
YEAP. I get into lots of dry patches when I don't moisturise. Literally. Actually, taking into account that I live in Malaysia where it is hot and humid all year long there's not much logic in moisturising but there you are I have frigging sensitive skin. Fuck me right. Oh and moisturising makes me smell so nice. Usually after I moisturise I try to walk pass people as close as possible and as many times possible till people give me funny looks. WHUT. I smell nice okay.

#4 MAKE MORE FRIENDS

#5 KILL MY PARENTS
Nah JK. Just kinda wanna stop arguing with them. It really kills my vibe every time I argue with them and nothing good comes out of it other than me getting the opportunity to scream.

#6 BE RICH
Yeap I just put this in for good fortune. I mean, usually you don't actually fulfil all your new year resolutions but you do in fact accomplish some of them, right? So, LETS HOPE THIS YEAR ITS THIS ONE.

#7 GET A BETTER PHONE
Gawd even Palaeolithic men used smoke signals. Mine has no signal. NOKIA. GAH.
Thinking of changing to the Blackberry Q5 actually. That thing comes in RED and is too frigging cute to say no to. EVEN THOUGH it has totally no cool Apps and Games whatsoever that's why I have a Tablet PC.

#8 GET ACCEPTED INTO COLLEGE

#9 OH AND WRITE MORE IN THIS BLOG THING. 


 
Okay found this it is so cute sorry meme overload heh
CIAOS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma