Cold Hard Cash

is freakishly hard to come by

Am honestly a little tight on money right now. And quoting the wise words of Becky Bloomwood's dad, Graham Bloomwood, from Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, I have to either CB or MMM. Which is acronyms for Cut Back and Make More Money.

So have been Cutting Back for ages now and it ain't working yo. Sure, it has benefits like you get really slim and thin and all that extra fat around your tummy is digested to glucose for you to survive. But still, the money ain't enough and I have to become really thick faced to ask my parents for extra dough. Which is frigging annoying as they'll start asking multiple questions ex:
WHY DO YOU NEED SO MUCH MONEY?
WHERE YOU SPEND ALL YOUR MONEY ON?
HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?
YOU THINK MONEY GROW ON TREES AH?
I'M NOT YOUR ATM YOU KNOW

Yeap
And after all that interrogation, they just fork out half of what you originally requested.

Parents right.

So am resolving now to method #2 for the moneh. Went searching for some freelance jobs but no shit, freelance jobs are kind of even worse than full time jobs. Somehow they expect you to write like 5 articles per day. And I can't even finish my homework in time due to the extreme amount of laziness residing in me. So totally not my fault.

THEREFORE, I'm putting ads on this blog to obtain any meager sum of money the ad companies offer me. Im just so desperate for cash you know. Its like finally seeing the oasis after 5 years in the Sahara Desert. Which, though little, is better than none ( since they re gonna be my future boss may as well suck up abit now heh ) SORRY. I NEED MONEY. And since I write on this every other day, may as well. FEEL FREE TO CLICK ON THE ADS! :D

Oh and. GAWD ADS ARE DIFFICULT TO PUT ON THIS BLOG. HTML is so confusing. I rather learn German.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma