TV

Hey I know I don't update here much, but usually I don't have much to talk about unless I have a sudden epiphany like, then I feel strongly about some things then I ll start to rant here.

Okay that makes me a totally unreliable source so feel free to click away.
But honestly, hardly anything interesting happens in my day to day life. I'm a hardcore Taurus girl who kinda enjoys staying at home to going out, and my parents are totally Asian and overprotective so I don't have much need to do anything at all. So typically, what can I write about?


So just had an epiphany. What the heck am I doing with my life right now?


Let's back up a bit. Today was a public holiday ( I KNOW RIGHT WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY COUNTRY, HOW ARE WE EVEN PRODUCTIVE ) and I woke up from my nap at like 7 pm with the sudden realisation that I'm doing nothing with my life ( And the strong suspicion I'm sleeping my life away )

Then I kind of look back at what I've been doing today and honestly, if my computer crashed, I would be utterly and totally lifeless.

Kind pathetic that my life has to depend on the longevity of my computer.


But then, the internet always make me feel better see, went and did a Google search on "what am I doing with my life?" and got like 1.3 billion hits. Feels awesome to see everybody also feeling like shit.

And honestly reading other people's problems, I feel like I'm totally perfect since I don't masturbate every single day, I'm not stuck in some boring 9 to 5 job ( at least not yet ), buying 10 tubs of Ben and Jerry ice cream and chips, and, or a prostitute.

This doesn't relate to anything, just found it funny so stuck it here hahaha.

But somehow, see, I'm 19 years old and I already have this problem that I feel totally useless. Maybe because the fact that I don't have a car, maybe because I have the strictest and meanest parents ever, maybe I'm a Taurus. Gawd I hate my life now. The unproductivity in my life is waaaay toooo high.

At least I'm not alone though, thousands of people out there are addicted to Netflix too. 
I think its a legit addiction.
They should legalize weed and ban this instead no shit.
This is more dangerous and time consuming than weed.

Which in my case, as a multilingual individual, internet TV is a honestly time sucking evil sprit that steals all your time and then you die with your tombstone saying " Here lies Xian. Watched 3 seasons of Game of Thrones in a day. May she rest in peace."


Okay I have more problems than Internet addiction but let's end it at that. The rant about the sucky parenting of my parents that thinks they did a good job raising us would need an entire separate page with maybe 40 post to get out of my system.
No shit.


Okay my GIFs don't make sense but whatever. Only stuck a couple GIFs here because swear too many words are boring. Like a textbook.

Ciaos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandma